Wednesday 30 March 2016

First Entree on My Blog....

Erm..what i will write about for the first entree??

Erm..for sure the blog will be the happy place for me and hope to you too... The place to share stories about my family, my kids, my colleagues, my life. Yes...it may sounds typical and old skool since now dah ada FB and IG... but the two media social tu very limited.... Tokleh nak merapu panjang panjang macam dalam blog ni... 

Yeahhhh..start la mengarut nanti ni... 

Hopefully this blog also menjadi warisan anak anak kami nanti... Mama nye getting lupa slalu... so i will also blogging anything related to my kids...

Till then... Welcome to the blogger world Puan Nurul Ashikin Mahat (NAM).. 
<there's the NAM comes from, sigh>

(from left: Mohamad Izzan Fahim bin Mohd Yazmil, Myself, Rania Zaraa bin Mohd Yazmil, my husband and Rehana Sofea bt Mohd Yazmil)

No comments:

Post a Comment